What is mPOS?
An mPOS (Mobile Point of Sale) is a smartphone, tablet or dedicated wireless device that performs the functions of a cash register or electronic point of sale terminal.
mPOS is a very good option that provides freedom to use Mobile as POS. It eliminates the need to procure the costly traditional POS devices
Single System with advance business benefits
Mobile POS also called as Virtual POS is a very good option for banks who don't have an established POS presence and yet want to test the waters. VPOS helps such institutes to launch the POS services within short time and under the budgets. Some of the benefits of our VPOS are listed below:
- No need for POS hardwares, pin pads
- No need for PSTN connectivity
- No need for sophisticated card management solution to manage the POS and cards
- Can work on any mobile at any corner. So no limitation on acquiring the merchants
- No need to produce the POS cards / Smart cards
- Bank can be strategic on Merchant Commissions as investments are much less
- Can go to market within a short time possible
- Can complement the customers with loyalty management